VICE CHANCELLOR'S MESSAGE
ILBS envisions to
To become an international centre of excellence for the prevention and cure, advance competency-based training and cutting edge research in liver, biliary and allied sciences.
DEAN'S MESSAGE TO ALUMNI
I am happy to know that the ILBS alumni are planning to hold their first meet this week. I am sure that this milestone will further connect you to the ILBS community and provide an opportunity to reflect upon your time at ILBS with nostalgia. We hope that you will share your fondest memories with us
Third National Conference of Critical Care and Infections in Liver Diseases 2019 organised by ILBS on 20-21 April 2019
Mar 20-21, 2019
Mar 30-31, 2019 at New Delhi, India
The 20th Indo-US Flow Cytometry Workshop "Single Cell Sorting"
Mar 10-11, 2019
Ist Foundation Day - January 14, 2014
Presenter : Dr. Abdul Kalam at ILBS
We Meet at Alumni
- To provide a forum to establish a link between the alumni, staff and students of the Institute
- To enable the alumni to participate in activities which would contribute to the general development of the Institute.
- To keep the alumni abreast of scientific and technological developments of national importance..
- To help the alumni with their professional growth.
- To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.